Day 1: Arrive Mérida International Airport; pick-up and transfer airport to Casa Lecanda
Day 2: Breakfast at Hotel. Morning tour of Hacienda Sotuta de Peón, where you will witness the step-by-step process of the transformation of the Henequen. Tour also includes a visit to a typical Mayan House and Cenote where you can safely swim in its cool waters. Lunch at the Hacienda and transfer back for a city tour of Merida. Transfer back to the hotel.
Day 3: Breakfast at hotel. Tour of the Special Biosphere Reserve of Celestun, probably best known for its Flamingos, it hosts over 300 species of birds and retiles among its mangroves. Lunch at the beachside town of Celestun . Return to Mérida and afternoon at leisure.
Day 4: Continental breakfast at hotel. Check out; transfer hotel/Mérida International Airport.
The package includes three nights'
accommodation in Patio Room based on double
occupancy, continental breakfast each morning
of your stay; private vehicle with driver & guide
fluent in English and Spanish for the entire tour,
lunch as noted on program with two beverages
per person (water, soda or beer); all transfers,
excursions and entry fees; all taxes and tips
except as noted.
Air fare between departure point and Mexico
(Mérida, Yucatán); service tips at hotel;
service tips at meals.
Prices vary by season.
Package offered in English & Spanish year round. Additional charges apply for tours in French, German and Italian.
Tour Duration: 4 Days / 3 nights
Transfers to and from Cancun International Airport/Riviera Maya hotels also available please contact us for pricing. For groups of 6 or more please.
For groups of 6 or more please email us at email@example.com.
To guarantee the reservation, a 25% non refundable deposit is requeired. The remaining 75% must be paid in total 15 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations made within 15 days prior to arrival are subject to a penalty of 100% of the stay non-refundable.
Price Starting at: $860 USD per Person*