Casa Lecanda Boutique Hotel

Discover Yucatán (4 days / 3 nights)

Day 1:   Arrival at Mérida's International Airport; pick up at the airport and transfer to Casa Lecanda.

Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning visit to the Hacienda Sotuta de Peón, where you will witness step by step the process of manufacturing henequen. The tour includes a visit to a typical Mayan house and a Cenote where you can swim safely in its cool waters.   Lunch at the hacienda and return for a tour of the city of Merida. Transfer back to the hotel.

Day 3:   Breakfast at the hotel. Tour of the Celestun Biosphere Reserve, probably best known for its flamingos. Is home to more than 300 species of birds and reptiles in its mangroves. Lunch in the coastal city of Celestún. Return to Merida and afternoon at leisure.  

Day 4:   Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to the  Mérida's international airport.

THE PRICE INCLUDES:

·                 Three nights of accommodation a Patio room in double base

·                 Continental breakfast each morning of your stay

·                 Private vehicle with driver and bilingual guide (English / Spanish) throughout the tour.

·                 Food as indicated in the program with 2 drinks per person (water, soda or beer)

·                 All transfers

·                 Excursions and tickets

·                 All the taxes

NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE

·                 Airline ticket between the point of departure and Mexico (Merida, Yucatan)

·                 Tips at the hotel

·                 Tips at meals

 

** From $ 900 USD per person in double base **  

 

 

  • Prices vary according to the season.
  • Package offered in English and Spanish throughout the year. Additional charges apply for packages in French, German and Italian.
  • Duration of the tour: 4 Days / 3 nights
  • Transfers to and from the Cancun International Airport / Riviera Maya hotels also available. Contact us to know the prices.
  • For groups of 6 or more people send an email to infocasalecanda.com .  
  • To guarantee the reservation, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is required. The remaining 75% must be paid 15 days before the arrival date.  
  • Cancellations received within 15 days prior to arrival are subject to a penalty of 100% of the non-refundable total.
  • The hotel does not grant any credit.

For reservations, enter travel dates to verify availability or contact the hotel directly.